• Annual Payment(August)
• Semiannual Payment (Aug & Jan)
• 10 Montly Installments (July-April)
The following information shows all fees associated with attending HMS during the current school year.
This website for School & Student Services (SSS) by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) has easy to follow instructions and the information needed to complete financial aid applications.
• Deadline for filing application requests if May 31.
• Submit all required documentation to SSS. The evaluation will not be able to be completed until all documents have been submitted.
• HONGWANJI MISSION SCHOOL (HMS) is a SSS Subscriber School. Ensure HMS is a recipient of your information by entering our: HMS Subscriber Code: 1245
• Analysis of the data by SSS will take about four to six weeks. However, the process may take longer to process requests closer to the start of the new school year.
• The HMS Finance Committee will meet during the summer to make recommendations.
• The Committee distributes awards based on the following criteria:
1. Availability of funds
2. Demonstrated need relative to the other applicants
3. The information provided by SSS
4. Timeliness of the application
• All financial aid information is confidential and is kept separate from the admissions process.